Quick Brown Fox Fonts offers 3 types of font licensing:
- General Commercial Licensing: This is the most typical font license issued and is obtained through the purchase link for any font on its individual product page. It includes 1 end user license for usage in:
- A company logo and its display on company website, business cards, flyers, and/or advertisements. (If your company logo will be shown in large volume product packaging, see the Large Volume Commercial Licensing below.)
- Low volume signage (indoor or outdoor) for businesses with 1 or 2 locations
- Printed advertisements or online banner ads
- General graphic design, printed or online
- Large Volume Commercial Licensing: If you would like to use any of my fonts for large volume commercial licensing, please contact me for a quote. This includes usage in:
- Product packaging as part of the product name, your company logo, or any accompanying text, description or instructions
- Digital software or application for computers, tablets or smartphones
- A printed book or online e-book intended for wide distribution
- Large volume signage (indoor or outdoor) for business chains with 3 or more locations
- Large volume promotional campaign materials
- Broadcast Licensing: If you would like to use any of my fonts in any video for broadcast, such as a commercial, movie, television show, or online video, please contact me for a quote.
- Please note that the Demo versions of any of the fonts cannot be used for any live commercial projects. If you decide to use the font in a commercial project, please purchase a General Commercial License on its individual product page, or for broadcast or large volume commercial licenses, please contact me for a quote.
- None of the fonts may be resold. If you would like to include any of my fonts in a package for purchase, please contact me for a quote.
- My demo fonts may be redistributed through any media, as long as the zip files for each are included, you are not selling the fonts, and you don’t claim them as your own.
If you have any questions at all about licensing or usage of my fonts, feel free to contact me here. I generally respond to inquiries within 1 business day.